PHoto / film location
The 1940s House remains substantially unchanged since it was built in 1936. All signs of modernisation have been either sympathetically reversed, using reclaimed items, or concealed.
The interior is entirely furnished with authentic 1930s and 1940s pieces. This includes all technology and appliances that were available at the time; these are in daily use.
Also available are:
K6 (1935) and K8 (1968) telephone kiosks with payphones;
A large range of GPO telephones and manual switchboard;
A 1936 Edinburgh Police Box - located in Edinburgh.